Free Virtual Seminar
Stress Be Gone: Mindfulness Techniques for Everyday Stressors
Looking for a way to understand how to cope with the overburdening stress in your life and the effects it can have on your physical, mental, and emotional health? Sign up to join LET and receive video footage of the live online seminar where Dr. Gurpreet Kaur shared how to recognize and deal with immovable stressors.
Stress is inevitable in life. However, we can learn to cope with our stressors. Together at LET, we can develop a new relationship with stress.
After watching the recording, you’ll leave this session with the skills to:
- Identify different types of stress
- Recognize silent symptoms of stress
- Learn the impact of stress on your physical, mental, and emotional health
- Visualize and gain awareness of stress
- Use mindfulness as a tool against stress
- Reduce stress in your life
Disclaimer: You will be added to our weekly newsletter when you receive this recording.