Clients have come to me when they feel lost, confused and unsure of what next steps to take throughout the various juncture in their life. Very often we learn to feel more connected, move past perfectionist tendencies and ultimately we simply yearn to be happier. As a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Life Coach, I understand how these yearnings for positive change can weigh you down or even make you feel embarrassed or ashamed. Don’t be. Our time together is a strong and definitive step towards achieving your personal goals.
Choosing to reconnect with your inner self and improve your quality of life is all part of bettering your human experience. Choosing a counsellor or a coach to work with you is an important part of that process. You can rest assured I will work with you in a compassionate, respectful and safe environment. Together we will determine what is preventing you from achieving your personal goals. I can guarantee that I will fully dedicate myself to helping you. I find clarity within by helping you live your own excellence.
To substantiate the services I provide I recognize it is important for my clients to know they are receiving a well-crafted solid plan to achieve their goals. I have a wealth of knowledge and education pertaining to mental and behavioural health and find fulfilment in sharing my expertise with people who can benefit from it. Previously, I only provided counselling in Moorestown, NJ. However, in responding to service requests from clients and understanding more about their needs, it became evident that a more holistic coaching relationship would also provide a greater benefit than stand-alone counselling. Many of my coaching clients have received counselling before. They have taken care of their emotional health and implemented the techniques and strategies, but want something more specific. Thus began my coaching career and since then I have developed many successful coaching programs. I look forward to working with you to determine what program will help you live your personal excellence.
- Doctorate of Education (Ed.D) in Counseling Psychology
- Masters in Counseling Psychology
- Bachelors in Psychology
Licenses & Certifications
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) – NJ, PA, VA, and DC.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) by National Board for Certified Counselors
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) by National Board for Certified Counselors
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) by National Board for Certified Counselors
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider (BC-TMH) by National Certified Education
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Member of American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Member of New Jersey Counseling Association (NJCA)
- Member of NJ Mental Health Counselors Association (NJMHCA)
- Member of Association for Spirituality, Ethics, and Religious Values In Counseling (ASERVIC)
- Member and officer of Chi Sigma Otta (CSI – International Honors Society)
- Member of Northern Virginia Licensed Professional Counselors (NVLPC)